Are you struggling with debt and feeling overwhelmed? Speak with a local attorney and get a free case review.
[contact-form-7 id=”82″ title=”RequestMoreInfo”]
Carrie B. Williamson – Attorney At Law – Missouri Chapter 7 Bankruptcy – Missouri Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Carrie Williamson serves clients across central Missouri, working primarily in the areas of consumer bankruptcy, probate, and real estate.
Carrie is board member of the Waynesville-St. Robert Chamber of Commerce. She previously served on the Pulaski County Extension Council and on the board of directors of the Pulaski County Growth Alliance. Carrie volunteered as a Pulaski County Master Gardener for many years. In 2015, Carrie and her husband acquired “Wild Side Farm,” a 26 acre property in Richland, Missouri, which they are developing as an ecological agriculture venture.
- B.S., Animal Science, University of Missouri-Columbia, 1993
- B.S., Equestrian Science, Stephens College, 1993
- M.B.A., Webster University, 2003
- J.D., Magna Cum Laude, University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, 2010
- The Missouri Bar (Since 2010)
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Areas of Practice
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri